Grana Pandano - Auricchio - 200gm
- AURICCHIO GRANA PADANO is one of the most popular and renowned D.O.P. Cheeses of Italy.
- Being a D.O.P cheese means it guarantees the highest quality and is produced in the Po River valley, Italy using traditional methods.
- Aged: 12-18 months.
- Type: Hard.
- Texture: hard, grainy and dense.
- Colour: Straw yellow.
- Flavour: full flavoured and nutty.
- Made from unpasteurised, semi-skimmed cow’s milk in Parma.
- Ideal for grating, perfect for snacks, as a cooking ingredient and it is delicious as a table cheese. Pairs well with all wines